Denecke TS-3 Digital Time Code Slate
The Deneke TS-3 Time Code Slate reads and displays SMPTE/EBU Time Code. It utilizes an internally mounted SB-2 Syncbox Time Code Generator. The EL Backlit Display is ideal for low light locations and is perfect for night shoots.
TC Input, -15dB at 4.7K, on a 1/4″ Phone Jack
“NTSC @ 3.58 MHz
PAL @ 4.43 MHz”
– LED Brightness
– Time Code Type
– User Bit
– 5.7 to 16 VDC
– 6 AA Batteries
– Optional Electro-Luminescent (EL) backlit display behind SCENE, TAKE, and PRODUCTION.
– A battery voltage readout and low battery warning keep the user informed.
– A small sliding door allows quick access to controls and battery pack.
– The incoming frame rate is read and the reader automatically sets to that frame rate.
– A Sync Error warning lets the user know different frame rates are being inputted.
– A logging feature allows the user to scroll back through the last 16 time code claps.
8.25 x 11 x 1.3″ (21 x 28 x 3.3cm)
2.7 lbs / 1.25kgs
Need Advice? Our friendly staff are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Request a Call
Complete the fields below and a VA Hire representative will contact you shortly.